BAKERpedia is focused on our vision to be the premier scientific resource in the baking industry. We intend to be the hub for food science information that is freely accessible to everyone across the globe. We are looking for a creative product manager that can help with our expansion.
As the product manager, you will be working with a small team to lead a web based product from concept, to launch, to ongoing maintenance and improvements. As a leader, you will work closely with our IT, design and content teams, coordinating efforts and content for an efficient launch, as well as further developments. You will be a self-starter who identifies key next steps for achieving goals in a timely manner.
We are a global team focused on delivering quality science based content in a fast changing environment. We believe in the future of work and creating a culture that is supportive, timely and agile.
- Overseeing the launch of an online web-based product on a WordPress site
- Coordinating with development, content, marketing and sales teams
- Managing scope, quality, costs, and timelines of project
- Onboarding new companies
- Assist in upselling offerings
- Relevant educational background and 2+ years of experience in SaaS based product management.
- 3+ years experience working with WordPress sites.
- 3+ years customer service or interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, plan proactively, communicate effectively, and develop and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate effectively and tactfully.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent organizational, advanced planning, and commitment to the accuracy of company communications and standards.
- Ability to work independently from home. This position is 100% remote, which would require a laptop with monitors.
- Agile communication skills to accomplish project goals across cultures, countries and skill levels.
- Compensation based on experience
- Flex time 10 hours per week
- Work from home
- Advancement opportunities to part time and health benefits
Send all inquiries [email protected].