Accessibility on BAKERpedia
This website is run by BAKERpedia. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. So, BAKERpedia is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and working towards relevant accessibility standards.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- read captions on many of the videos
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand, and navigation as straightforward as possible.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. A few examples are:
- live video streams and class videos do not have captions
- podcasts do not have transcripts
- content inserted with CSS is not read by some screen readers, and not available to people who turn off style sheets
- CSS positioning can make pages unreadable when style sheets are turned off
- some CSS properties and values are not supported on older versions of internet browsers
- not all links can be tabbed to from the keyboard and are not read out by screen readers
- not all site, text and link colors are highly contrasted
Although our goal is someday reach WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we are still currently working towards this goal. This means actively evaluating and updating our site to meet more of these standards.
Accessibility of BAKERpedia relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website and feedback
Despite our efforts to provide accessibility of BAKERpedia, there are some limitations. If you find any problems not listed on this page or would like assistance with accessing a part of our website (such as an accessible PDF, transcript, audio recording, etc), you can contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: BAKERpedia, 5200 SW Meadows Rd Suite 200, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 15 business days.
Effective as of July 1, 2020