Instaferm® Pita Dough
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- Mix dry ingredients 1 minute low. Add water and mix until full development. Dough temp ~30 degrees Celsius.
- Rest dough for 30 minutes before dividing 80 grams, and round.
- Sheet with Roll-Fix to 1.5 mm thickness and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Make sure they don’t dry.
- Bake in Pavailler at 300C no steam with floor at 70% and ceiling at 100%. Bake until gold coloration and don’t over bake around 1 minute and 30 sec.
- Cool pitas on elevated racks until room temperature.