- ⅓ C Cream cheese
- 2½ C Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ¾ C Milk
- 1½ C All purpose flour
- ¾ C Whole wheat flour
- ½ C Rolled oats
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 1¼ C Blueberries
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp Whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Place the muffin cups into the muffin pan.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the sugar, cream cheese and butter together till fluffy.
- Gradually add in the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients in 3 steps.
- Beat the batter for one minute on high.
- Dispense the batter with an ice cream scoop.
- Mix together the topping ingredients to form a streusel consistency.
- Top the muffin batter with this streusel topping.
- Bake it in the oven for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack