As a baking professional, there’s always something you can do to further improve your craft. Whether it’s learning more techniques, understanding the science behind it, or learning new skills for popular trends, more knowledge is out there.
At BAKERpedia, our goal has always been to share that knowledge with you. In this episode of BAKED in Science, host Mark Floerke is joined by Dr. Lin Carson who shares how BAKERpedia has created new online training and learning opportunities through the pandemic, and what’s in store for 2022.
The BAKER Academy
Last year, we launched the BAKER Academy, an online learning platform that gives easy access to videos, technical papers and live seminars. This year, we have a full line up of content based on the hottest trends and trending topics. Here are some upcoming seminars:
- March 10th: High Protein Baking
- March 24th: Hamburger Buns Production
- April 7th: Thermal Profiling for Cakes
- April 21st: Vegan Indulgent Desserts
- May 5th: Donut Quality
- May 19th: Gluten-free Flour Quality Analysis
- June 2nd: Product Development for Bread
- June 16th: Effect of Fermentation
- June 30th: Artisan Bread Production
- July 14th: Clean Label Cake
- August 4th: Frozen Dough Production
- Sept. 8th: Gluten Free Bread
- Oct. 6th: Egg Replacement
- Oct. 20th: Sugar Reduction
- Nov. 3rd: Gluten Free Cake
- Nov. 17th: Croissant Production
Sign up and view past seminars on the BAKER Academy!
Want to stay up to date on new content from BAKERpedia?
Sign up for the BAKERpedia newsletter! You’ll be the first to hear about new blogs, courses, and upcoming sales. Plus, get weekly tips from our technical digest. Join the community here.