Vice President of Marketing
BAKERpedia is focused on our vision to be the premier scientific resource in the baking industry.
As a key member of the business team, the VP of Marketing will own the strategic direction and tactical implementation of marketing activities across the business. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be accountable for developing and executing the strategic vision and tactical plans for marketing all current and future products. You will be responsible for all marketing activities including re-branding, marketing strategy, product positioning, product messaging, product pricing, market development, lead generation and nurturing, website management, and marketing communications.
Working within a small team, adaptability and strong generalized marketing skills will be crucial. As a leader, you will build and scale a best-in-class team of content creatives and sales professionals. You thrive in a start-up environment and have a successful track record of leading innovative marketing plans that position the company and their products ahead of the curve in the digital content space.
We are a global team focused on delivering quality science based content in a fast changing environment. We believe in the future of work and creating a culture that is supportive, timely and agile.
- Setting up marketing automations for our inbound marketing program
- Cultivate a new and growing client and customer base through outbound marketing programs
- Managing and controlling all the processes of our digital marketing strategy
- Stewardship of our Brand
- In charge of a team that creates and disseminate images, messages and ideas that best communicate our brand values
- Define strategic marketing plans
- Manage marketing budgets and calculate the ROI of the company’s action
- Track trends, listen to our client base needs and monitor competition
- Innovate on client offerings and communicate with the rest of the company
- Help improve sales processes to reach our sales goals
- Work with SaaS tools and Web Apps
- Be involved with our social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management, with a MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the baking or food industry
- 3+ years of digital marketing or ad-tech experience
- 10 years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, plan proactively, communicate effectively, and develop and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate effectively and tactfully
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent organizational, advanced planning, and commitment to the accuracy of company communications and standards.
- Ability to work independently from home. This position is 100% remote, which would require a laptop with monitors.
- Base salary (based on experience) plus bonus
- Internet allowance
- Work from home
- Flex time 40hrs
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
Send all inquiries [email protected].