Tropical Vanilla Frosting
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- Powdered Sugar – 62.3
- Water – 16.4
- Cavamax W6 by WACKER – 3.3
- Vegetable Oil – 13.8
- High Fructose Corn Syrup – 3.3
- Vanilla – 0.1
- Vinegar – 0.2
- SOR-Mate Natural Preservative J&K Ingredients – 0.6
- Add water to a sauce pan together with Cavamax and half the powdered sugar.
- Heat and stir with a whisk to target (140 – 150°F).
- Pour it into the mixing bowl and add in the oil, corn syrup, vinegar and SOR-Mate.
- Whip on high for 1 min, then scrape down the sides. Continue to whip for 2 more minutes.
- Add the second portion of the powdered sugar. Whip on low for 30 sec, scrape down, then whip on high for 2 mins. This formula can tolerate tropical temperatures.