- 2 C Vegetable oil
- 2 ¾ C Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 2½ C All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 C Zucchini (shredded)
- 1 C Walnuts
- ½ C Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375oF.
- Grease a bread pan.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Beat the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture gradually.
- Add in the zucchini, walnuts and milk. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Check with inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaf.
- The loaf is done baking when the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.