Softgrain Amber Sprouted Baguette
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- With mixing spiral, mix 5 minutes first speed and then 5 minutes second speed.
- Dough temperature should be 75 – 78.
- Then, bulk fermentation for 30 minutes.
- The scale should be about 12 oz.
- It will then have intermediate proof in 20 minutes.
- The make up is a baguette
- For the final fermentation, overnight, an hour at room temperature the 25 minutes proofer at 95°F and 85 % humidity.
- Cut it in 5 for the decoration after baking.
- The oven temperature should be in °C, first at 425°F then drop it to 385°F
- The baking time is about 22 minutes.