- 1 Cup Butter (softened)
- ¾ Cup Granulated sugar
- ½ Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg plus 1 yolk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2¾ Cup AP flour
- ¼ Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325 oF. Grease two cookie sheets.
- Blend the baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, cinnamon and flour in a separate bowl.
- Cream the butter with both the sugar in the mixer.
- Gradually add in the beaten egg, vanilla, and beat on high.
- Add in the dry ingredient blend and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop the cookie dough into the cinnamon sugar and coat it well.
- Place it on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, and flatten it slightly.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins.