Raisin Pecan Bread
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 1¼ C Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1¼ C Whole wheat flour
- 1⅓ C Bread flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten
- 1 C Raisins
- 1 C Pecans
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl until a dough ball is formed.
- Please the dough ball into a bowl and place a cling wrap over the bowl. Leave overnight to ferment.
- The next morning, scrape the sides of the bowl via a scraper and form a dough ball.
- Place the dough ball onto a floured surface and using a little elbow grease, flatten.
- Fold flattened dough in half, then fold into a quarter.
- Place dough back into the bowl and ferment for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the folding again after another 30 minutes.
- After 90 minutes of ferment, shape it into a loaf.
- Preheat the oven for 425oF.
- Ferment for 20 minutes on a greased cookie sheet covered with a plastic sheet.
- Place a water bath in the oven and place the loaf into the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.