- 1 ½ stick Butter
- 1 ¾ C Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ C Milk
- 8 Eggs
- 1 C Ham
- 2 C Shredded cheese
- 3 C Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350oF and grease two pie dishes.
- Mix the butter and flour together till crumbly.
- Add in the sugar, salt and milk.
- Gently mix till the dough comes together. Do not over mix.
- Separate the dough into two and roll them out to fit the pie dishes.
- Dock the bottom of the crust with a fork to prevent bubbling of the crust.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the eggs, ham, cheese and milk.
- Pour them into the baked pie shells.
- Sprinkle with more cheese if needed.
- Bake for 1 hr or until inserted knife comes out clean.