Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter (softened)
- ¼ Cup Brown sugar
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 tbsp puree
- ½ Cup All purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- 1 Cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Grease two cookie sheets, line one with wax paper.
- Blend the baking soda, baking powder, salt, spices and flour in a bowl.
- Cream the butter with both the sugars in the mixer.
- Gradually add in the vanilla, puree and beat on high.
- Add in the dry ingredient blend and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop the cookies onto a wax paper.
- Refrigerate the cookies for an hour in the fridge.
- Place it on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, and flatten it.
- This cannot be done without refrigeration as the cookie dough is very sticky.
- Remember, these cookies do not spread, so you would need to press it down to spread it out as much as you want.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins.
- Cool on a wire rack.