- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium bowl, combine Keto mix, pepper, salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
- Add basil, cayenne, and garlic and stir until evenly combined.
- Next, add in the pesto and whisk until the dough forms into coarse crumbs.
- Cut the butter into the cracker mixture with a fork or your fingers until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out the dough thinly until it’s about 1 ½ mm thick. Make sure the thickness is the same throughout so that the crackers bake evenly. Cut it into 12 pieces.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 14-17 minutes until light golden brown in color.
- Once the dough has finished baking, remove it from the oven.
- Break the crackers up and package it when it is cooled.
Yields 12 crackers at 1.25 mg per cracker. Shelf stable for 30 days. For a longer shelf life, a chelating agent like EDTA may be needed to stop the oxidation in the fat.