Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- ½ C Butter
- ½ C Brown sugar
- ½ C Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1¼ C Old fashioned oats
- 1¼ C All purpose flour
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 1½ C Raisins
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Low speed for one minute, high speed for one minute.
- Reduce the speed to low and gradually add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- When well mixed, add in the oats, flour, raisins, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Continue to mix on medium speed for about 30 sec until the dough is completely mixed.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place the cookies approximately 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool on the baking rack for about 10 minutes before consuming.