Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1½ C Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 24 oz Cream cheese
- ¼ C Cream
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 tbsp grated zest
- 4 Eggs
- ⅔ C Key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 300oC. Grease a pie dish.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and pat it down tightly into the pie dish.
- Have some of these crumbs go up the sidewalls.
- Freeze this for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, cream, sugar, cornstarch and zest together.
- Slowly add in the eggs.
- Lastly, pour in the key lime juice.
- Mix well and pour it into the pie dish.
- Bake in the oven for 90 minutes.
- The cheese cake is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack for 1 hour before storing it in the refrigerator.