Honey Oat Buns
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1¼ C Milk
- 3 C Bread flour
- ¾ C Oats
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ C Honey
- Place all seven ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix for 12 minutes using a dough hook.
- Place dough in a covered bowl and let rest until the dough has doubled in size (about 90 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease muffin tin.
- Scale dough into 20 g dough balls.
- Round dough balls by holding portioned dough ball in hand and rolling on smooth surface.
- Arrange 4 dough balls into one muffin cavity – into the shape of a flower!
- Let the dough flowers proof (covered with a damp cloth or plastic sheet) until the top of each flower rises.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush with additional honey immediately when the buns exit the oven.
- Cool on a wire rack.