Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C Butter
- 1 C brown Sugar
- ¾ C Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 C All purpose flour
- ½ C Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ C Milk
- 2 tbsp Flax
- 1 C White chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend together dry ingredients.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, milk, and vanilla gradually until well-blended.
- Add in the flour gradually via separating into three portions.
- As ingredients reach an adequate blend, slowly add in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, dispense dough portions onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Press the dough down flat (Helpful hint: wetting fingers slightly will prevent dough from sticking). Due to minimal spread during baking characteristic to this type of cookie, flattening the portioned cookie dough is helpful.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cook on a wire rack for 30 minutes before packaging.