Cranberry Almond Cookie
- 1 Cup Butter (softened)
- ⅔ Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Almond flavor
- 3 Cup All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Dried cranberries
- ½ Cup White Chocolate
- ½ Cup Sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Grease two cookie sheets.
- Blend the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cream the butter with both the sugar with a paddle in the mixer till it is light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in the beaten egg, almond flavor, milk and beat on high.
- Add in the flour blend and mix well.
- Lastly, add in the cranberries and white chocolate chips and mix for another minute.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop the cookie dough the cookie sheet.
- Place it on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, sprinkle with the sliced almond and flatten it.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins till its golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.