Chocolate Chip Muffins
- ½ C Sugar
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- ⅓ C Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 C Milk
- 2 C All purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 C Semi sweet chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 400oF. Line a 12 muffin cup pan with muffin cups.
- In the mixing bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking powder and cream cheese and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, oil and egg to blend well.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and beat until the batter is lump free.
- Fill the muffin cups ⅔ full using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 1 minutes before removing from the pan.