Chocolate Chip Cookie
- ½ C Sugar
- ¾ C Brown sugar (packed)
- 1 C Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 C All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 12 oz Chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Low speed for one minute then high speed for one minute.
- Reduce the speed to low and gradually add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- When well mixed, add in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Continue to mix on medium speed for about 30 sec until the dough is completely mixed.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix for another minute.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place the cookies approximately 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool on the baking rack for about 10 minutes before consuming.