- 2C Sugar
- ¾C Cocoa powder
- 1¾ C Cake flour
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 1½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C Milk
- ½ C Vegetable oil
- 1 C Boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Grease and flour (2) 9″ round pans.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the sugar and eggs together until smooth.Gradually add in the milk.
- In a separate bowl, dry blend all the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed sugar, eggs, and milk mixture.
- Continue to mix until ingredients are well-blended.
- Add in the boiling water, mix well, and then pour into earlier prepared pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and ice with your favorite frosting. Enjoy!