Caramel Pecan Brownies
- ¾ C Cocoa powder (Dutched)
- 1 C All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 C Butter
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ C Cream
- ¾ C Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Pecans (chopped)
- ½ C Alma’s salted caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Grease a 7”x 12” pan.
- Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar together.
- Gradually add in the eggs, while beating.
- In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly fold in this flour mixture. Pour it out into the pan and fill out the corners.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on cooling rack for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
- Mix the cream, powdered sugar and cocoa powder till smooth.
- Frost the top of the brownies and top with Pecans and caramel