- 4oz Butter (1 stick)
- ½ C Sugar
- ½ Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ C All purpose flour
- ¼ C Tapioca flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350oF.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend the salt, flours and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Gradually add in the egg and salt.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Mix well into a dough.
- Roll it out with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Top with maraschino cherries.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on cooling racks.
Leave A Comment