- 1 C Butter
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ C Cocoa powder (Dutched)
- 1 C All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Grease a 7”x 12” pan.
- Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar together.
- Gradually add in the eggs, while beating. In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly fold in this flour mixture.
- Pour it out into the pan and fill out the corners.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack for at least 30 minutes before serving.