Berry Breakfast Cake
- ¾ C Sugar
- ½ C Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Raspberry flavor
- ½ C Water
- 2 C Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Buttermilk powder
- 1 C Raspberries
- 1 C Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Dusting sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Grease a 7 x 11″ (approx.) baking dish.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Gradually add in the egg, water, and raspberry flavoring.
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients in 3 steps.
- Beat the batter for one minute on high.
- Scoop the batter into the baking dish, and evenly distribute it into the corners.
- Sprinkle the dusting sugar on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.