Banana Nut Muffins
- ¼ stick Butter
- ¾ C sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Bananas
- ¾ C Greek yogurt
- 1½ C Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1 C Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350oF and place muffin cups into muffin tin.
- Blend all the dry ingredients together. Use only half of the walnuts. Set aside remaining half.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy, add in bananas, eggs, and vanilla gradually.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix.
- Fill the cups ¾ full.
- Top with remaining half of the walnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the muffins and let cool on wire rack.