- 1½ C Sugar
- ½ C Butter
- 3 Bananas (over ripe)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 C All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Grease a 9” loaf pan.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a potato masher.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar in another bowl.
- Add in the bananas and mix well.
- Gradually add in the eggs till it is well blended.
- Fold in the flour mixture.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 45 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack.