Apple Cinnamon Muffin
- 2 Cup Apples (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs (Large, Beaten)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 1/2 Cup Cake flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt (or 1/8 tsp salt)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 Cup Cake flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 12 muffin cup pan with muffin cups.
- Prepare the apples.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar with a paddle in the mixer till light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla. Then gradually add in the beaten eggs.
- In a mixing bowl, place the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and blend well.
- Add this to the rest of the ingredients and beat until the batter is lump free.
- In a separate bowl, rub the butter into the flour and sugar till you get a lumpy consistency.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full using an ice cream scoop.
- Sprinkle the streusel on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 1 minutes before removing from the pan.