Mark FloerkeKeymaster@independant-consultantApril 1, 2020 at 6:39 amPost count: 223
To create a safe and functioning environment for all we need to have a few ground rules. Please be mindful of these rules for your own activities, and please do notify us if you see anything inappropriate. Thank you! BAKERpedia
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
a.) All signature images must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller.
b.) Images and file attachments in posts must be under 1 MB in size. Better yet; link to an on line cloud storage of the original image, when detailed information needs to be conveyed.
Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
7. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
If members do not abide by the rules and guidelines, their membership to BAKERpedia and the BAKERforum may be revoked at the discretion of BAKERpedia.
ZziwaParticipant@kamos-bakehouse-ltdApril 1, 2020 at 8:44 amPost count: 49
I plead to act in accordance with the raised guidelines of the forum
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.