Sapore Rye Multigrain Pan Loaf
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- Mixing spiral for 5 minutes on the first speed, then 5 minutes for the second speed.
- The dough temperature should be about 75 – 78.
- Leave it for bulk fermentation for 10 minutes.
- With a scale of 14 oz.
- Intermediate proof for 10 minutes.
- The make up of the pan loaf should be seeded.
- For the final fermentation, leave it for 90 minutes proofer at 95F, 85% humidity.
- Dust it with with rye flour and cut it into 4.
- Bake it for 35 minutes at 425F the drop to 375F.