Sapore Multigrain Pan Loaf Bread
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- With mixing spiral, mix 5 minutes for the first speed, the 5 minuted for second speed.
- Dough temperature should be 75 – 78.
- Set aside for 10 minutes for bulk fermentation.
- With a scale of 14 oz.
- Intermediate proof in about 10 minutes.
- The make up of this should be a pan loaf.
- For the final fermentation, 90 minutes at 95F, 85% humidity.
- Decorate the bread with seed before baking.
- Then 32 minutes, bake it at 425F then drop to 372F.