BakeShure® Fudge Brownie
In Baker’s Percent: (%)
- Cocoa Powder, Natural – 50%
- Salt – 1.8%
- BakeShure® 681 – 1.75%
- Eggs (room temp) – 112%
- Vanilla – 6%
- Butter (melted) – 130%
- Sugar – 225.5%
- Patent Flour – 100%
- 100 Gram Flour Batch Makes One 9X9 Pan
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl for the N-50 Hobart mixer. Mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes.
- Combine melted butter and sugar together and add to the cocoa mixture. Mix on speed 1 for 1.5 minutes. (the batter should be smooth)
- Add flour to the mixing bowl and mix on speed 1 for 30 seconds.
- Spread the brownie batter into a prepared pan. IF USING DISPOSABLE PANS PLACE THE PANS ON A BAKING SHEET.
- Bake the dough in a 325°F conventional oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven use a bench scraper to gently push down the edges of the brownie.
- Serve warm or cool for 30 minutes and package.