- Serving size: 114g
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Carbs: 14g
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Protein: 10g
- Chol: 145mg
Recipe type: Pie
Quiche is an extremely easy to make meal that can feed up to 8 people. This quiche recipe is delicious, nutritious, and tastes great when warm out of the oven. Nothing tastes better than a wholesome, home-made quiche!
- 1½ stick Butter
- 1¾ C Flour
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ C Milk
- 8 Eggs
- 1 C Ham
- 2C Shredded cheese
- 3C Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350oF and grease two pie dishes.
- Mix the butter and flour together till crumbly.
- Add in the sugar, salt and milk.
- Gently mix till the dough comes together. Do not over mix.
- Separate the dough into two and roll them out to fit the pie dishes.
- Dock the bottom of the crust with a fork to prevent bubbling of the crust.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the eggs, ham, cheese and milk.
- Pour them into the baked pie shells.
- Sprinkle with more cheese if needed.
- Bake for 1 hr or until inserted knife comes out clean.